PAT ( Polytechnic admission test) is an exam of state-level organized by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education ) The examination center of Assam PAT venues where the exam is offline and conducted on 2nd to 3rd week of May. The PAT exam conducted by 22-23 centers in Assam.
A student can appear the PAT exam after the 10th or 12th class his or her choice.
SOME STEPS TO FILLUP PAT EXAM APPLICATION FORM:
2n d Details and image upload
3rd payment fees
4th print application form
STEP- 1: REGISTRATION
- Visit the official link
- The new registration page will open
- Click the “apply” button
- Fill the details
For the link click here
STEP 2: Details and image upload
- After the registration, the form will open
- Enter your personal details
- After scanning your image
- The image size must be 100kb in JPG format
- After application number will generate
- Finally, you get the application number
STEP 3: PAYMENT FEES
- After that click the next button
- Fill the details, date of birth, exam center etc
- Now you will pay fees online
- Take the printout of bank challan
STEP 4: Print the application form
- after the payment, students take the printout of application form
- candidate should check the status in the login section
PAT Exam application fees:
The application fees of PAT exam are 500 Rupees only. Students have to pay the fees through online and offline.
A SIMPLE OVERVIEW OF ASSAM AT EXAM:
|Name of the exam||Assam PAT (polytechnic Assam)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Mode of counseling||Offline mode|
|Exam structure And paper and Syllabus of PAT Exam Assam||2 hours exam that pen and paper-based, questions will be based
on HSLC syllabus.
Some other type of exam is given below:
SBI PO APPLY ONLINE
State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Center, Mumbai has issued a notice to recruit Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. The Notification & Apply Online can be read by those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy information & have finished all eligibility requirements.
Finally, for the SBI PO 2019 Exam, SBI published an official notification. As of 2 April 2019, candidates may apply online for SBI PO 2019. On April 22, 2019, the online application method for the SBI PO will end. Filling out the application form process is the same as filling out the other bank exams.Apply Procedure:
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION button in the top correct corner of the home page of the below link to begin your registration process for SBI PO 2019 Exam after clicking on the above link.
- Start your application process for SBI PO 2019 by providing basic information such as name, contact number, email Id, etc. and by clicking on save and next button.
- Upload your photo and signature to SBI PO 2019 in the format required by the State Bank of India. The photograph’s permissible size must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm, and the photograph must be white with a passport size. The photograph must be evident and legible, as well as the signature. The photograph’s permissible file size must be at least 20 KB and a maximum of 50 KB and the signature size must be at least 10 KB and a maximum of 20 KB.
- Your class (SC / ST / GEN / OBC) and your caste.
- Whether you are an individual with a disability in the event of an outstanding loan/credit card conflict, etc.
- whether you were an ex-employee of SBI or presently working in SBI as a clerk / any other officer.
- your Aadhar Card and PAN Card Number.
- How many times have you examined SBI PO before
- choosing Prelims & Mains Exam Center.
- You must mention your personal details including the father’s name, mother’s name, address of correspondence, permanent address, etc.
- Candidates have to fill their education qualifications.
- Thereafter, If you are a member of the reserved category, please note if you are prepared to take SBI PO Pre-Exam Training. If yes, then choose the pre-examination training center.
- After that, you have successfully completed the form then you get a preview of the form. Thereafter a mail is sent your e-mail address and a message with your registration number and password sent to your phone number.
- Click the statement box to acknowledge all the examination terms and conditions and press the submit button and your application process is successfully completed.
For SBI PO APPLICATION link click here
For a view to SBI PO Apply notification click here
For General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-
For ST, SC and PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
Pay your application fee via the online payment option, i.e. through the SBI PO 2019 Exam Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Name of the Posts||Categories||Total number of Posts|
|Online Examination – Main||20/07/2019|
|Online registration of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees or other fees||02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019|
|Group Exercises & Interview||Sept. 2019|
|Final result declaration||14/10/2019|
About Age details:
Candidates have minimum age 21 years to 30 years. (age limit is relaxable for ST/SC/OBC/PWD candidates as per official advertisement.
Candidates should have to pass from a recognized University. For more information please read the notification given in the advertisement.