ASSAM TET 2019
Assam Govt going to organize Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in September 2019. After almost 7 years gap government of Assam planning to conduct TET. The tentative date for the new TET examination is decided to be September 22 or 29.
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Exam Date: 22-09-2019 or 29-09-2019 (Tentative)
Conducting Authority: RMSA
Apply Process: Online
Age limit: 18-35 years ( upper age relaxation as per govt norms)
Application fee: 400 Rs
Assam TET 2019 admit card date: To be announced.
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
ASSAM TET 2019 SYLLABUS, ASSAM TET 2019 SYLLABUS PDF DOWNLOAD:
On September 22 or 29 (Tentative) Govt of Assam going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test, which is known as TET. In 2012, the total number of 26,100 teachers were recruited at the primary and upper primary level. Rashtriya Madhyamic Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam is going to conduct TET exam for the total number 36,500 posts of teachers which are hopefully going to fill after the TET, 2019. The exam Questions paper will come in Five different medium, which would be Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodoland English. Assam career point will provide TET exam syllabus, Old Question Paper, and Model Question for candidates who are seeking. We will continuously alert candidates about any notification of Assam TET 2019. The validity of the Assam TET certificate is Seven years from the date of result declaration.
Assam TET exam held in two times in a year. Assam TET is considering a very competitive exam in Assam. The huge number of aspirants appeared in Assam TET. Now we are going to provide the syllabus of Assam TET exam.
ASSAM TET 2019 EXAM PATTERN:
- All Question will come objective type.
DOWNLOAD TET SYLLABUS IN PDF:
ASSAM TET 2019 ELIGIBILITY :
Candidates who are interested to appear in Assam TET 2019, they should be completed HS or Graduation with Minimum 50% aggregate marks.
For LP TET:
- Candidates should have 50% of marks in HS.
- LP- TET/CTET
- 2-year D.El.Ed from recognized institutes.
For UP TET:
- Applicants should have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks from UGC recognized University
- UP- TET/CTET and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from recognized institutes or University.
- 1-year B.Ed from recognized institutes or University.
Age Limit: 18-35 is the age limit for candidates. Age relaxation will be available as per govt norms`
INSTRUCTION OF FILLING ASSAM TET APPLICATION:
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully. before filling the applications
- Submit your documents before the application period is expired.
- Your photo, signature, and documents size should be as per mentioned in the official notification.
- Keep your application is safe after print out, for further purposes.
- The application fee is not refundable.
ASSAM TET APPLICATION PROCESS:
Application Process will be done through Online. Candidates can fill their online application through visit RMSA portal. Total of 4 stages needs to be completed to successfully done an online application. Details are given below:
Step1: Online Register.
- Fill your Name, Your father’s name, Mobile Number, Valid Email ID, Date of Birth, etc.
- Now, Click on the register button.
- Now Check E-Mail Id, which you have submitted.
- You will get your own login details to access your account.
Step 2: Fill details of your application form
- Log in your account.
- click on “application-form” link.
- Fill all required details in the Application Form.
- before submitting your application, please check it carefully.
- then click on submit button.
Step 3: Upload your documents
- Upload the scanned images of your latest taken photograph (as per size) signature and other required documents.
- Size of your documents should be as per mentioned in the official notification.
Step 4: Payment.
- Unreserved candidates have to pay total 400Rs for the application fee.
- Remaining category candidates have to pay as per mentioned in the official notification.
- The online mode may consist of your debit card or credit card, internet banking, and e-challan (if available).
ASSAM TET ADMIT CARD:
Candidates will get their admit card before one week of examination. Candidates can easily download their ASSAM TET 2019 admit cards from the official portal.