i) Name of the post: Chargeman (Mechanic).
No.of Post: 103.
- Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering Diploma From a Recognized Institute or University.
- Two years working knowledge in quality control or quality confirmation or testing or verification in the zone of plan or generation or Maintenance of Engineering gear or framework from a perceived association.
ii) Name of the post: Chargeman ( Ammunition and Explosive)
No.of Post: 69.
- Chemical Engineering Diploma From a Recognized Institute or University.
- Two years experience in quality control or quality assertion or testing or affirmation in the district of substance planning or getting ready from apparent affiliation.
Exam Fee: 250/- Rs. ( ST/SC/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates don’t have to pay exam fee).
- Apply Process: How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Chargeman (Mech) & Chargeman (Ammn & Explosive).
- Candidates are advised to read instruction of filling application before the online apply.
Online Apply start from: 16/04/2019.
Online Applications closed on: 28/04/2019.
Click here to official advertisement