Applications are invited from the candidates for various trades and disciplines and the qualifications mentioned below for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. Read below for details:
i)Trade: Assistant Human Resource.
Qualification: Should have pass B.A or BBA .
ii)Trade: Secretarial Assistant
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade.
Qualification: Should have pass B.Com.
iv)Trade: Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in COPA Trade.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Electrician Trade.
vi)Trade: Secretarial Assistant.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Secretarial Assistant Trade.
vii)Trade: Electronics Mechanic.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade.
viii)Trade: Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
Qualification: Should have pass B.Sc with PCM or PCB/ ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
ix)Trade: Draughtsman Civil.
Qualification: Should Have Pass ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
xi)Trade: Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in ICTSM Trade.
Qualification: Should have Pass ITI in machinist Trade.
Qualification: Should Have pass ITI in Surveyor Trade.
Qualification: Should have Pass ITI in Fitter Trade.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Welder Trade.
xvi)Trade: Diesel Mechanic.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Diesel Mechanic Trade.
xvii)Trade: Air Conditioner & Refrigerator Mechanic.
Qualification: Should have pass ITI in Air Conditioner & Refrigerator Mechanic Trade.
xviii)Trade: Computer Science.
Qualification: 3 Years Diploma Engineering in Computer Science Engineering .
Qualification: 3 years Diploma Engineering in Civil Engineering.
Qualification: 3 Years Diploma Engineering in mechanical Engineering.
Qualification: 3 Years Diploma Engineering In Electrical Engineering.
Qualification: 3 Years Diploma Engineering In Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
*To know Detail Number of Vacancy and Work Centre please read below:
- Dehradun- 30
- Jodhpur- 07.
- OVL Delhi- 25.
- Sivsagar & Nazira- 625.
- Silchar- 49.
- Karaikal: 228.
- Age & eligibility:
- The age of candidate should have 18-24 years as on 28-03-2019. for more about age relaxation download the official notification given below.
- The Marks must have obtained by a candidates is – 45% for General & OBC Candidates and 40% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Selection Process: Candidates will Select based on Merit list by their marks obtained in the stated qualification.
*in case of a similar number in merit , a person with higher age would be considered.
- Stipend: I. The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time.
II. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
*REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Trade – Accountant and Assistant Human Resources : With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
(b) For other Trade Apprentices : With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
(c) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 18 & 22)
2. It may be noted that in case candidate does not pre-register themselves online with concerned RDAT/BOAT/ NSDC and subsequently after selection as apprentice in ONGC, their registration of contract as apprentice does not happen with BOAT/ NSDC/RDAT due to any reason, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled and offer shall be issued to next candidate from the panel.
APPLY PROCEDURE: Candidates should should visit in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.co.in and apply Online from 14.03.2019 till 28.03.2019 by 17:00 hours.
The Registration process has two steps . Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to register with the Government portal as mentioned in above. Candidates are advised to remember or note registration number for future use.
In Part-II registration, candidate should visit in www.ongcapprentices.co.in website,for register, furnish details such as date of birth, registration No, Category, educational qualification, etc. and submit.
i) Online Apply Start form: 14-03-2019
ii)Online Apply closed on: 28-03-2019 by 17:00 hrs
iii)Tentative date of Result/ Selection: 01-04-2019
iv) Date of Document Verification: 08 to 12-04-2019
v)Date of Joining of Candidates: 15-04-2019
For more details Candidates can download the official notification given below:
Click here to download official advertisementappenticeship1303
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE.
BEST WISHES FROM ASSAM CAREER POINT, THANKS.