1.Name of the post:Human Resource Executive
No.of Post: 20
- Should have Passed MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR 2 years full time PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- UGC Net subject: Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management Or Management.
2.Name of the post: public Relations officer.
No.of post. o3.
- Should passed Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
- UGC Net Subject: Mass communication.
Age limit: 30 Years. ( For more about age limit or age relaxation please download the official notification, is provided below).
- Online apply start from: 18.03.2019((Tentative)
- Last date of for online application: 09.04.2019.
- Scheduling of Interviews – August 2019(Tentative)
For UGC-NET June 2019 Examination-
- Online Apply start Form: 01.03.2019.
- Online Apply closed on : 30.03.2019.
- Date of UGC-NET Examination: – 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019.
For more information candidates can download the official notification given below or visit the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com.
Notification Click here to download official Notification.