1.Name of the post: .Assistant legal adviser-E1 level
No. of post-09.
Pay- Rs-60,000-1,80,000-/ with an increment of 3% per year.
Age limit-30 Years
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Eligible candidates meeting age and minimum eligibility criteria of ONGC as para 2 above
will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2019 conducted by
National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack for the purpose of admission in post
graduate programme (LLM) in the National Law Universities. Candidates meeting the
minimum eligibility criteria as per para 2 above will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-
2019 Score for Post Graduate courses(LLM) to be held on 12 th May 2019.
- General,OBC and EWS candidates are required to deposit Rs 370 [Registration Fee-Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- (Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges).
- Remaining category candidates should not have to pay any fee.
- Start date for submission online application- 15th March 2019(Tentative).
- Online fee payment starts from- 15th March 2019.
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of on line application-09.04.2019
- Schedule of interviews-1st week of August,2019(Tentative).
*For more details candidates can visit official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com Or download the oficial notification which is given below:
*Candidates can directly apply for the post by click on “ONLINE APPLY HERE” button given below
ONLINE APPLY HERE click here for apply.
BEST WISHES FROM ASSAM CAREER POINT.INFO